Lynda is an online resource for training and professional development. It provides video tutorials in short chapters, which you can resume at any time. Lynda also tracks your progress through multiple lessons and allows you to pin subjects to revisit later.
Lynda is available for free to all regular Penn faculty, students and staff with a valid PennKey.
What type of training is available on Lynda?
Lynda provides a wide range of subject areas for staff members to study, including:
- technical training, such as software and programming tutorials (e.g.: SPSS, R, Adobe Suite)
- management and communication skills and strategies
- photography lessons and other personal enrichment programs
How can I access Lynda?
Log in with your PennKey here:
Accessing Lynda on a mobile device
Follow these instructions to use the mobile app:
- After opening the app, select the Already a member? button.
- In the next screen, select the Organization tab.
- Enter upenn.edu in the Web Portal section and tap the Log in button.
- This will direct you to the familiar Penn WebLogin page, where you can enter your PennKey username and password.
This brief was adapted from the School of Engineering’s web portal. For more information about Lynda at Penn, see ISC’s Lynda page.